- Researchers Develop Software That Makes You Smarter
- Quicktime Flaw Makes Windows Vulnerable to Attack
- ‘Social Media’ Usage on the Rise
- What Does It Mean To Be Alive?
GTA IV Related:
- Man stabbed in line for midnight launch of GTA IV – Ah, life imitating art!
- Negative GTA IV reviews
- Rockstar Support Feels Terrible about GTA Lock-ups
- Downgrade Rights As a Backdoor to Continue to Sell XP?
- How Gaming Pros Help Big Companies
- Here’s a nice sarcastic piece about about narrow-minded video-game fanboyism.
- Stats from PC gamers based on Valve’s data
- How to improve your Amazon.com picks
- World statistics in real-time!
- This is not the way I want to deal with allergies.
- Computer languages and facial hair – take two [lol]
Product of Interest:
- OQO – An ultraportable. It’s small. It’s got a good amount of space. It supposedly has good battery life (some reviews state otherwise, maybe you need the double battery pack?) And it’s got a built in 3G mobile broadband modem! Unfortunately, it’s on the steep end of the price spectrum. Still, this moves quite close to what I’m looking for in a portable computer.
- None Found